Saturday, October 26, 2013

mini loaded potato superbowl footballs

Yeah, that’s a long name.  But I guess I couldn’t think of anything better.
It’s that time of year again…Superbowl Time.  What this means for me: food and commercials (I know I’m not alone in this, right?)  The ruler of Superbowl festivities?  All things pertaining to and about finger foods.  And who doesn’t love a little loaded potato in bite-sized form?  I couldn’t help but think these little red potatoes, oblong and a little odd-shaped, resembled little footballs when I bought them. I had originally hoped to buy a bunch of cute, little round ones, but these were the only ones in stock.  I think it worked out to my advantage.

You can read whole recipe here: http://www.thecurvycarrot.com/2013/01/29/mini-loaded-potato-superbowl-footballs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, don't spam! Send only useful and thematic comments. Thanks!